The first day of the conference (23 May, Thursday) is going to take place at Károli Gáspár University, very close to Kálvin tér metro station. The exact address is 4 Reviczky Street, Budapest 1088 (8th district).
The second day of the conference (24 May, Friday) is going to take place at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, close to Boráros tér tram stop. The exact address is 4 Tóth Kálmán Street, 1097 (9th district).
Hotels and Hostels:
We recommend the following options:
- Hotel Erzsébet Budapest: For their website click here. 10 minutes on foot, this hotel has a special offer to those associated with Károli Gáspár University: single bed 70 EUR/night, double bed 78 EUR/night.
- Budapest Mercure Korona: For their website click here. The closest available option, only 3 minutes from the venue. Breakfast available, but there are several coffee shops, grocery shops, street food, specialty cafés, and even organic food available nearby.
- Hotel Danubius Astoria: For their website click here. A 10-minute-long walk from the venue, this hotel is also right in the city centre.
- Ibis Styles Budapest Center: To book, click here. Two stops by tram, or 20 minutes on foot, this is an economy option for travellers. Refer to the conference and the Hungarian Academy of Sciences upon booking to receive a discount.
- Some popular flats on AirBnB: (all in easy walking distance from the venue): recommended option 1, recommended option 2, recommended option 3.
- Hostels: we recommend the following hostels (all clean and trustworthy): Budapest Bubble, Honey Hostel Budapest.